tessnime kerkeni TK

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
tessnime kerkeni TK

follow your goals 3

something to remember...

Admin
    Admin

المساهمات : 4
    تاريخ التسجيل : 12/09/2016

something to remember... Empty something to remember...

مُساهمة من طرف Admin الإثنين سبتمبر 12, 2016 12:35 am

Well in this occasion of aids something had happened last year that i never expected and what made it more choking is that it came from the closest, coolest , best , the person that my heart used to know . First i thought it was just a joke but then when that person decided to close all the doors which leads to reconnect but i'll never forget that feeling i got when i got every piece of me shaking and my tears are coming down my face and i can barely stop which made me hardly breathing i was suffocated. I still remember every detail that happened that day ... think about it : after spending the whole day with your family happy with aids and eating together and sharing this amazing tradition and once everything is clean u just can't wait to open your account and talk to that person who effacted you the most , that person who meant everything in your whole life eventhough the distance just imagine after all that u get choked not by knowing that that person lied at u but the fact that person gave u chance to talk or to even find away to clean that mess .... then she blocks you that's when i lost every sens and every meaning that's when i felt the whole world around felt apart i didn't know how or why i loved her that much but when that thing happened i just realized how much she meant to me and it's important to say that i didn't brake my promise and i did everything i could do to find a way and talk to her well finally i did and convinced her to come back and how i wish that i didn't beccause it turns out to be more harmful to hold on than to let go . Then another year passed by but nothing was as the same at first i thougt it grew stronger but i was wrong , that only drove us apart until in the beginning of summer she said that she don't want us to talk again and this time i didn't held on so much i just learnt to let go on people no matter how much they mean to you and i did it and actually twice at the same time and both of them in the harmful way ... I think that none of you cares anymore neither i babies . But dear every year at similar occasion of aids this memory will always cross my mind and now i'm just wishing u aid Mubarak hope that u won't feel me or remember this memory well...
    Lesson learnt : if anyone decided to walk out of your life by his own choice don't hold onto to him/her and if he/she cames back welcome but becareful to your soul and avoide doing damage to her it's enough for her from what she've seen ..
    With my deepest love that i used to give to the person who created storms inside my heart and made me feel alive well i'm sorry for changing but life needs me to change...

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الجمعة مايو 17, 2024 5:42 am